Friday, January 1, 2010

What's 10 years???

So with this new decade at us now, I really have been thinking about the last ten years, did I really do and accompish all that I wanted to....YES!!!!!
When I think back to wear I was 10 years ago, wow did I grow up- I started the
2000's a strong willed, stubborn, wild 17 year old- I ended this decade a stronger, softer, loving 27 year old mother to, two beautiful girls, wife to my high school prince charming, and a pure boxer lover.
Steve and I greeted the year 2000 in a freinds at a party... Bob the owner of the house thought it would be funny to flip the switch- oh no Y2K.... the joke was on us- what a wild and crazy night! '01 and '02 were simialar parties! 2003 we found ourseleves at home, engaged and in love... 2005 wedding plans were in a furry! 2006 we were pregant with Emma, I don't think we saw the ball drop that year, can't remember if we saw it in '07 or '08 or not. 2009 we were pregagnt with Molly, I was exhasted that year.... then came 2010. Emma and Molly both feel asleep after we played the wii all night- so Steve and I cuddled on the couch and rang in the new year, and new decade very differnently then we did 10 years ago- it was quiet, it was calm, it was perfect!
So we welcome in 2010 with great hopes and great excitment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment